Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're Still in Wonderland!



I am very excited to share my very first attempt at painting with PSP XI -- or any computer program for that matter! I had such fun, I am afraid I will be painting on every photo!

Kayla put this wonderful dress from Ollie Girl! on again (it is a true treasure), and wanted to do a second photo shoot, this time painting the roses red. She actually sat on my lap the whole time while I was editing the photo and critiqued my work. "I think you're supposed to make the rose ALL red," she told me. LOL.

She also told me today that "my favorite time of day is tea time" as she poured fake raspberry tea into little plastic cups for us from her Mrs. Potts tea pot. It was a Magical Moment -- Thank God for Disney and Ollie Girl dresses!

That's all for now. Have a Very Merry UnBirthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment