Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Adding Magic to Magical Moments...

I want to share one of my favorite photos taken during
during our October 2008 trip to Walt Disney World.
Kayla was on her way to get pictures taken for her photo package from Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique when Pinocchio stopped her, and like a true prince, kneeled down and kisses her hand. Her look was priceless! And editing made it timeless.
It's been edited by Kerstin Korn of Bambini Dreams Design / KK Graphic Design. I just LOVE what she did with this and all the other Disney Photos I sent her for photoediting. I highly recommend her services for editing of modeling pictures, pictures for thank yous and invitations, and just favorites! She is much more talented than I am at photo editing (LOL), she is professional, courteous, an extremely quick turn-around and great prices. She even does custom digi-frames for me (and has others in stock) which I totally LOVE. She can help you to REALLY Capture the magic! Check out more of her work under Bambini Dreams in my links section.
BTW, Kayla calls this her "Ghost Cinderella" dress. I think that's so funny, but I guess it makes sense because all the ghosts in the Haunted Mansion are dressed in those Edwardian/Victorian type fashions -- LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment