Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Belle in Black and White


This shoot was a practice one -- Kayla chose the theme "Belle" from Beauty and the Beauty and the hairstyle from the "She Does Hair" blog. She said "That one looks like Belle hair."

It was my first attempt at a style from that blog so I was thrilled that she chose probably the easiest one -- LOL.

Hopefully, that was not my best attempt, but it was a lot of fun, anyway. I honestly think I need to get over my fear of putting hair products in her hair and we'll be fine.

We got this lovely Belle dress, in case anyone is interested, from Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Downtown Disney at Kayla's very first BBB makeover. Now they have BBB in the castle, and Kayla prefers to have her makeovers done there. They do the most magical makeovers you could imagine!


The second shot from this shoot that I just could not resist sharing -- although I don't always prefer black and white. This is actually done with PSPXI and it's an infrared film effect.
She is playing with Mrs. Potts from her Disney Princess
Enchanted Talking Kitchen. She LOVES this kitchen, and while not sturdily made, it is very, very pretty, and was well worth the price since I got it on clearance for half off at Toys 'R Us after Christmas. I HAD to get it for her even though she has a kitchen since it goes with her vanity, tea cart, tea service, and throne! Off to Craigslist with her Little Tykes Talking Kitchen LOL.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment