Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Dotty End of Month Update, Part One


It has been a crazy beginning to 2009 for us with lots of snowstorms, freezing cold weather here in New York, but believe it or not no school closings! However, there have been many scrumptious custom boutique sets from some very talented designing minds! We have been so busy coordinating accessories and playing dress-up that I haven't even had the time to post them as we did the shoots. I will try to catch up here!


This set was made by Sandy of I_mbornagain who we have had the pleasure of working with before on an exquisite Matrouska (Russian Doll) set. She has both an eBay and an Etsy store. This set is absolutely darling with great colors (reds and pinks are my absolute favorite and I love to accent with white!) and can be worn by your sweetheart for Valentine's Day or anytime. She is currently working on a matching leggings too, which makes for a really light and comfortable option to jeans. I can't wait to get them!And did I mention that I go just dotty for polkadots! They are such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment