Monday, March 9, 2009

I've FALL-en Behind, but it's time to SPRING ahead

There' s always so much to do and so little time to do it,
but while the March weather is still being wishy-washy
here in New York and my Spring Fever hasn't gotten a change to really rage, I thought I would attack my "To Do" list.

We were in Disney for Valentine's Day and I haven't updated since then so I'm going to start off with a heart!

This delightful set by Sandy of I_mbornagain is one I've shared before (because it is one of our favorites -- great for Valentine's Day or winter with a fur tee, spring with a tee or summer without) but I didn't get to mention that you can always find it here on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20010116

You can just tell that Kayla loved wearing it! And just LOVE that fabric. Great colors, hearts and dots, paired with denim, which I am so partial to!

Basic red bows are by me, Bo*Peeps*Bowtique

No comments:

Post a Comment